Sooooo, it was an awesome mail day.
This week I:
- Attended the Utah Arts Fest.
- Saw She & Him in concert.
- Went to my first Real Salt Lake game.
- Had a Pool day.
- Went to the Farmer’s Market.
- Spent the night star gazing.
- Ran through sprinklers.
- Did a little 2am skinny dipping.
- Listened to music and read on a hammock.
- Had slurpees galore.
Yep, this is summer in Utah.
"Airports see more sincere kisses than wedding halls. The walls of hospitals have heard more prayers than the walls of churches."-Unknown (via unplesant)
Can every night be this perfect?
There’s only one OG and don’t you forget it
Thanks for taking care of me.
O man, what I wouldn’t do to be a few inches taller during a concert.. (at The Depot)